CWS (Cloud Worldwide Services)
We are a technology company dedicated to the implementation and development of national and international projects. Our Mission is to innovate, develop and provide Cloud applications in SaaS mode with the maximum guarantees of privacy and security. We help companies and organizations to increase their efficiency, productivity and / or regulatory compliance.
As Head of IT operations you will be responsible for leading national and international projects for the implementation of our SaaS solutions, being responsible for the entire life cycle of the project: from the consultative analysis phase of customer needs with the Sales Department to planning. , execution, control and closure of projects, as well as the phase of after-sales service and support to our customers.
You will report directly to the Director of Technology and will work with multidisciplinary teams as well as your own team of technicians. You will shape the culture of excellence, standards and practices that deliver the best results for the business.
You will drive excellence in life operations and project management and take on a day-to-day leadership role with the technical team, including third-party integration infrastructure, web and mobile application reporting architecture.
You will lead technological projects in heterogeneous environments.
- Propose the necessary investments for the correct operation of the operations (hardware, software, automated equipment, etc.).
- Form the necessary teams to achieve the objectives set by the client.
- Responsible for the planning, management and coordination of the client start-up, attending to any complex situation that may arise during the project.
- Accompany the sales team in order to establish technical milestones in the project, as well as to generate and detect new business opportunities.
- Assign tasks to your collaborators according to expertise and control and supervise the work with each of them.
- Promote agile work methodologies, set priorities, accompany, train and develop your team on a day-to-day basis.
- Report to the Management team, participate and add value in the strategic component meetings.
- Lead the proper functioning of daily operations.
- Definition of KPI´S and OKR´S, analysis of results and feedback with the team.
- Plan, organize, manage and control operations under the criteria of efficiency and profitability in compliance with the objectives of the company, internal procedures and applicable laws.
- Coordinate and track your team’s activities.
- Professionally develop the team by making the corresponding assessments and action plans according to profile and maturity.
- Coordination with other departments of the company for the development of new internal and external innovation projects (R&D).
- Comply with the safety rules established by the company and make sure that the team also complies with them.
- Responsible for designing proofs of concept.
- Responsible for serving the client in the incident and / or maintenance phases.
What we offer
- Continuous training and official certifications.
- Indefinite contract and job stability.
- Dynamic, challenging and continuous learning and development environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Summer intensive day.
- Telework possibilities.
- A fun, dynamic and international work environment.
- Parking space in the offices.
- Value your contribution of ideas, initiatives and creativity.
- Flexible schedule.
- 22 business days vacation + 2 CWS holidays.
Soft skills required
- Have a natural drive for transformation and improvement. Process manager.
- High oral and written communication skills (writing reports and presentations to the team, clients and stakeholders).
- Leadership and People Development.
- Passion for technology.
- Determined and with character, leader and reference. Committed and delivered.
- Analytical mindset.
- Customer orientation.
- Dynamism and work for objectives.
- Organized and used to leading projects and closing them.
- Vision and capacity for innovation.
- Empathy and capacity for dialogue and influence at all levels.
Hard skills required
- Degree in Software, Telecommunications, Industrial Engineering or similar technical career.
- Experience with modern sw architecture (s), including micro-services hosted in the cloud.
- At least three years’ experience working in a similar position with internal and freelance teams.
- Strong practical knowledge of new technologies.
- Organizational skills, strength in reporting and high-level documentation.
- Fluent English C1.
- Desirable experience in driving modern software delivery practices (such as DevOps).