CWS is a company in full growth within the Software as a Service Market, developing custom platforms for cloud voice recording and other messaging interactions in communications market for compliance and security, that mainly helps Telco’s, banking and insurance institutions to comply with EU and International regulations.
Over the past couple of years we have tripled sales and accomplished terrific progress, but there is still extraordinary growth potential ahead of us and an incredible number of new opportunities to be tackled. We have only scratched the surface on how we can apply our vision and technology to solve communication problems. Among other new cool product features, very soon we will be introducing BigData and Analytics technology, enabled by AI and Deep Neural Networks.
Based on the best and strongest cloud infrastructure available today, we pride ourselves in performing modern software development using state of the art tools and processes, constantly leveraging innovation and improving across all areas.
What do we expect from you?
You will spend most of your days designing and writing code in order to:
- Learn how our technologies work and find ways to improve our workflow and processes.
- Try state of the art technologies, to see if they fit our needs. We try new technologies and find out firstly if and secondly how and where can they improve our processes and products.
- Code using modern development techniques and agile methodologies
What we are looking for in a Developer:
- NET, C Sharp, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, C++.
- You should like to solve problems.
- Be able to communicate efficiently with your partners and with the customers technical teams.
- Be able to work independently, while also working as part of a team. Also,
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and non- relational databases.
- English skills are required.
- VoIP, FoIP, protocolos SIP, RTP, SRTP y RTCP.
- Web Services (SOAP y REST), XML, JSON.
- MySQL, MongoDB, SQL Server.
- Git, GitHub, Bitbucket.
- BigData, Hadoop, Machine Learning.
- Knowledge of AWS, OpenStack, Azure or Google Cloud.
What do we offer?
- Ability to see the output of your job and have a direct influence over the product decisions and processes to get it done.
- Get integrated in a multidisciplinary environment with (developers, AI specialists, data scientists, and QA engineers).
- International environment.
- Get into the world of unstructured data processing and learn about how big enterprises do it.
- Work Full-time job, permanent contract.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible remuneration.
- A great environment to grow while having fun.
And… because not everything is about work, we also offer you
- 22 annual leave days, and all Fridays intensive working days.
- Annual Kickoff to realign our efforts and share time and experience with distance coworkers.
CWS also takes care of you on a daily basis:
- Free coffee, tea, milk, biscuits and snacks.
- Free fruit on Monday and Wednesday.
- Corporate Kitchen with Dining room, refrigerator and microwaves.
- Offices beside M40 with very easy access and street parking.