We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the Technical Support position. Technical Support Officers troubleshoot technical issues, provide timely customer feedback, and support the roll-out of new applications, among other duties.
Moreover, Technical Support Officers need to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring written and verbal communication.
Technical Support Responsibilities
In order of significance:
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
Technical Support Requirements:
Mandatory Soft Skills
- Essential to speak English as a mother tongue.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
Desired Support Hard Skills
- It will be valued degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco is advantageous.
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
What do we offer?
- Get integrated in a multidisciplinary environment with (Infrastructures Engineers, Web and System Developers, AI specialists, data scientists, and QA engineers).
- International environment.
- Full-time job, permanent contract.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible remuneration.
- A great environment to grow while having fun.
And… because not everything is about work, we also offer you
- 22 annual leave days, and all Fridays intensive working days plus two days free on 24th and 31 December
- Intensive working day in summer (Monday to Friday).
- Annual Kickoff to realign our efforts and share time and experience with distance coworkers.
CWS also takes care of you on a daily basis:
- Free coffee, tea, milk, biscuits and snacks.
- Free fruit on Monday and Wednesday.
- Corporate Kitchen with Dining room, refrigerator and microwaves.
- Offices beside M40 with very easy access and street parking.